Computer not turning on? Experiencing boot errors? Is Windows slow, freezing, or crashing?
Computer Repair in Wilmington NC – From the smallest inconveniences to emergency fixes, we are your on-call response team. Our expert technicians have the skills and experience that you can rely on!
- Hardware Failures
- Failed Hard Drives
- Broken Screen & Laptop Repair
- Failed Power Supply
- Noisy Fans
- Keyboard Replacement
- Third-party software
- E-mail (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Thunderbird)
- MicroSoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync)
- Java, Flash, Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
- Internet connectivity
- Bandwidth Usage
- Wired and Wireless connectivity
Device Installation & Configuration – After spending your hard-earned money and time purchasing the right computing equipment, have it setup right by one of our experienced technicians. Whether you are getting everything setup for the first time or just adding an additional piece of equipment, our technician
- Initial PC setup personalized to your environment
- System Optimization
- Third party software installation
- Install of printers, scanners, or other attached devices
- Configure your email and Internet access
- Migrate your data from your old computer to your new one
ion and configurat ion of routers and network devices
Data Continuity – When the inevitable happens, make sure your data is protected by ensuring the proper precautions are being taken. We’ll evaluate your current setup and advise you on setting up a failsafe and recovery plan.
For a FREE consultation, call us today at 910-231-2215!